Accurate Inventory Management
dcTrack® is our easy-to-use DCIM software that lets you maintain an accurate inventory of data center assets and real-time views across your entire data center, including equipment in racks like servers, storage, networking equipment, rack PDUs, patch panels and even applications.
Everything at the Click of a Button
It basically shows you the entire power and network chain at a click of a button. dcTrack is a comprehensive enterprise-class DCIM solution that eliminates pain of managing multiple files from ad hoc desktop tools like Excel® spreadsheets and Visio® diagrams.
Industry analysts are forecasting 40+% DCIM market growth. Now may be time to look into a solution that enables you to accurately track and view your assets in real time, so you can manage your data center or lab more intelligently. Request a live online demo of our asset management solution and see it for yourself.
Get the latest information on
make, model, dimensions, weight, serial number, asset tag, server name, server function, owner, rack location, cabinet name, RU position, orientation, configuration, customer(s), data ports, cord type, cord color, MAC addresses, IP addresses, connectors, protocols, data rates, power connectors, voltage, watts, amps, purchase price, purchase date, installation date, warranty period, maintenance dates, documentation links, system admin, admin team, asset status
Asset Management for the Modern Data Center
Track detailed information on all your data center infrastructure assets and even add your own custom fields
- Extensive detail and asset information including servers, networking, and storage
- Instantly get a picture of what assets you have, who owns them and where they are located
- Reports facilitate auditing and compliance of your assets
- Quickly search for assets and get detailed information with a click
Track Anything Your Heart Desires with Custom Fields and Layouts
Track anything and everything in your data center with Sunbird’s custom fields.
- Think beyond what’s “out of the box” with customizable fields that accommodate your unique data
- Configure page layouts for specific teams or functions to reduce time wasted looking for specific fields
- Organize and display custom fields across multiple panels in a logical way that makes the most sense to your users
- Specify types of fields – including multi-select picklist values – for higher data integrity and quality control
Easily and Accurately Track All Your Parts, Modules, and Cards
- Centrally manage inventory of all hard drives, cards, memory modules, power supplies, patch cables, and any other component, even boxes of screws
- Monitor your inventory of high-value equipment like server blades, network line cards, and transceivers
- Monitor spare parts with user-configurable thresholds to know when you need to purchase more
- Total control to customize your company’s own Parts Template and the Parts Model Library
- Track all parts assignments, serial numbers, lifecycle, or any other attribute you desire with custom fields
- Have complete transparency with a fully searchable, sortable, and exportable audit log of all parts transactions
With smart models, we've done all the hard work for you.
Detailed Model Specifications
Detailed Model Info like U space, dimensions, weight, power requirements, and port information like power, network, storage, serial, and VGA port
Make provisioning as simple as
Select a Model
Perform Smart Search
Reserve space, power,
The Model Library is Vast & Continually Updated
Easily import your existing data
Combine multiple files into one searchable database with predefined Excel templates that leverage existing data to get you up and running in a flash.
Say Goodbye to Manual Audits, Say Hello to Auto-Discovery
- Discover critical infrastructure such as rack PDUs, UPSs, and all other SNMP-enabled critical infrastructure simply by entering an IP
- Make IP address range searches more precise by specifying SNMP parameters, scan options, and what to discover
- Rapidly identify and correct inconsistencies between deployed assets and devices managed by Sunbird’s DCIM solution for a 100% accurate database
- Automatically add and update metadata such as system name, description, system network interfaces (ports), virtual memory, disk storage capacity and percent used, make, number of processors, as well as system resources metadata like RAM, CPU, services, or processes for IT devices via CMDB integration
- Make verification a snap with support for wireless handheld scanners for UPC code, QR code, and RFID tag scanning
Comprehensive Blade Configuration Support
- Automatically track weight of entire chassis as you add each blade
- View half height or full height of blades
- Track VM’s on individual blades
- Track network and other I/O cards, ports, internal routing and Virtual Networks, plus upstream connections
- Support for N, N+1, N+N power supply configurations
- Track blade and chassis configuration information
- Map power supplies to rack PDU outlets and see full upstream power chain
Support For All Major Brands
Cloning is too easy... Deploy a full cabinet of equipment in 60 seconds flat.
- Assets within the cabinet, such as servers, networking equipment, rack PDUs and data panels
- Data, power, and sensor ports on each asset
- Zero-U assets on the cabinet, such as zero-U rack PDUs attached to the front/back/left rear of the cabinet
- Far-end data panels and structured cabling
- Devices above and below the cabinet, such as busway outlets
- Child assets associated with the cabinet
Take your DCIM with you...
with our Android and iOS mobile app, easily scan, search, AND edit your DCIM database
- Critical information at your fingertips
- Faster, easier, more accurate, paperless auditing
- Works on Apple iOS and Android
Hi-res rack elevations
You don’t have to visit the DC floor to see what type of configuration you have in any rack...
- Drag and drop asset items within a rack
- See front and rear images
- See simple names
- Overlay and see port level labels
It works with what you have
Connect everything through one seamless portal - enabling the creation, reading, updating, and deleting of assets through other systems to enable flow-through operations
Discover and Track All Your Virtual Assets
Virtualization provides a dynamic environment for asset management that can utilize resources more efficiently than traditional servers and networking. Sunbird’s DCIM software integrates with the VMware vSphere platform to simplify discovery and management of virtual assets.
- Supports discovery and tracking of multiple vSphere hosts and virtual machines as assets in the software
- Syncs with vSphere on demand or at periodic intervals so your data is always up to date
- Generates email notifications and audit reports that log sync errors as well as changes to hosts and VMs so you can monitor your virtual environment
- Enables easy configuration of IP address, host name, protocol, username, password, and other vSphere attributes via Sunbird’s web UI