Know Your IT Equipment is Safe
How do you know if you are over-cooling your data center? Are you paying for more cooling resources than you need? How can you be assured that you have a safe environment for your IT equipment? With servers generating more heat than ever and rack densities on the rise, hot spots are a natural by-product of the demands of modern computing. As a result, you may not be getting the alerts you need to notify that conditions exceed pre-set limits. Or you might not have a tool to see what will happen if you increase temperature, without creating a hot spot.
Fortunately, Sunbird offers complete intelligent Environment Management Solutions that not only help you identify potential trouble areas, but also helps you save energy and maintain a safe environment for your IT equipment.
Hot spots may be good for nightlife, but not for data centers. So take the first step towards eliminating them by scheduling an Environment Management Solution test drive now.
Monitoring Made Easy
Our Data Center Management solution brings together the power of
- Data Center Monitoring of Intelligent PDUs designed to work with plug-and-play environment sensors – temperature, humidity, airflow, pressure, water, smoke, contact closure sensors, and yes, even a USB web cam.
- A full data center management software suite, including operations tool and monitoring software, with a configurable dashboard, alerts, cooling charts and tools to calculate savings from increasing rack temperatures.
- Plus, the industry’s best data center power management software compatibility with many third party rack PDU’s
Enterprise Class Polling Engine
Collecting data from all of your data centers with scalability to over 1 Billion data points a day
Gain Actionable Insights About Your Data Center Environment
Instrument your entire data center with environmental sensors for smarter, data-driven decisions.
- Analyze real-time data from temperature, humidity, contact closure, leak detection, smoke, air pressure, air flow, and other environmental sensors
- Ensure uptime by monitoring racks for potential hot spots
- Save on cooling by confidently raising data center temperatures
- Get real-time notifications and alerts for critical and warning environmental conditions
Want to explore how environmental sensors provide accurate data and insights into your data center operations? Watch this video to learn more about SmartSensor™ Environmental Monitoring Devices from our partner Raritan.Watch the Video
Interactive Data Center Health Map
Real-time interactive data center floor map provides color coded bird’s eye view of key data including active power, current & capacity, temperature, humidity, air flow, differential pressure and events on per cabinet basis
Pinpoint the source for threshold alerts and events as well as rack PDU performance.
Easily visualize data & identify hot spots in your data center
- See Hot Spots at a glance
- Know when to increase/decrease temperature set points
- Know how much to humidify
- Easily manage to your thermal envelope
- Simplify how you manage airside economization
- Customizable Ashrae thermal envelopes
Know before bad things happen
NOC for your data center environment that ensures your IT applications are running smoothly
Avoid overcooling and save dollars
Safely increase temperature set points to save up to 30% of your cooling costs
Pre-Integrated with Leading Vendors of Environment Sensors
For a total, seamless solution, Sunbird DCIM works out of the box with leading vendors’ environment sensors connected to intelligent rack PDU’s and environment monitoring aggregators
Environment Monitoring Aggregators
Intelligent Rack PDUs